Oh I can hardly contain my excitement to post these photos! Remmber Matt & Ashli’s maternity photos?! Baby Henry arrived a month and a half ago, and he is such a beautiful, precious baby. Enjoy a few of my favorites!
1. Seeing my friends Jessica and Ashley over the weekend! It’s been a LONG time since I’ve seen either of them, since they live in different states. We could’ve easily spent another week together catching up – the time was just too short!
2. Feeling so blessed by the love, support and encouragement by friends and family over the weekend for my first baby shower.
3. Getting to photograph two really sweet families (to come on the blog soon!)
4. I’m so thankful everyone we know was safe after all the crazy storms yesterday!
5. During the church service yesterday, my dad was sitting two chairs away from me and he got to see a bunch of kicks going on in my belly! SO fun
Lowlights of the week:
1. Missing Grant!! He and his friend Nic flew out to NY to pick up our new SUV and made the long 20 hour drive back. I always hate when he is away, but I am so grateful for their perseverence to make that long drive. Since I just got back from IA today, I’ll finally get to see him again tonight
2. My right ankle gets swollen really quickly these days. I’m finding that staying off my feet as much as I can is a true challenge, as I prefer being busy and productive!
Favorite Things Week 14: Fresh Pinneapple
I’m so thankful for today.
Courtney and Anwar were both business department students in college, and they first met in a place where one might never expect to meet someone special. The computer lab. Yes, that’s right! I can just imagine these two trying SO hard to get some work done but being so distracted by each other, constantly catching each other’s eyes! As Courtney describes, she and Anwar compliment each other in every way. Their wedding was a beautiful celebration of their love, surrounded by their closest friends and family. They were a blast to photograph (truly naturals in front of my camera!), and I am honored to have been a part of their wedding day!
Coutney & Anwar, congratulations again you two! I hope this first week of marriage has been one of the best weeks of your lives
Event planning & Floral design: Hitched Planning & Floral
Dress Designer: Vera Wang
Paper Elements: Little Yellow Leaf
Bakery & Catering: Moxie Catering
Reception Venue: River Market Event Place
DJ: DJ Ashton Martin